For weeks before Allie turned 3, she kept asking if it was February yet. And she would tell people that she was only 2 1/2 because it was not February. She was also inviting everyone we met to come to her birthday! She was SO excited this year and it was fun to watch.
I decided this year to have her friends over on Friday afternoon and do a separate family one on Sunday. ( I accidentally posted that one already!) My mom came to help and Allie helped me make the cupcakes the day before. We used the "DC Cupcakes" book again and this time they turned out super yummy! Allie is into Ballerinas and tutus so I found these for the cupcakes. Makes me want one looking at them! She is also super neat and will clean up any spills!Playing "pin the sprinkle on the cupcake!"
One of Allie's little friend's from school, Faith, came but other than that it was all her little friends from Church and Friday group.
Getting ready to make pizzas!
I bought some aluminum pans for them to put the pizzas in and it kept everything neat.
My mom found these cute little rolling pins for the kids to use.
Painting the sauce on
We used pepperoni, broccoli, peas, olives, and artichokes
Yummy!
I am reading to them the Curious George story. Not everyone wanted to hear it though!Then we played "George Says" with Allie's stuffed toy. They really liked that and Allie still asks if we can play.
I also let the kids decorate their own cupcakes. They got to choose one big one or two small ones and my mom also found these great little squeezable frosting things for them to use!
I made Chocolate, Vanilla, and Pink! (vanilla colored with beet juice to make pink!)
"Everyone hurry so I can eat mine!!"
"OK, everyone eat!"
And then check this out... Not only did Allison take pictures for me but she also helped my mom clean up the kitchen for me! Thank you to you both for helping so much!
This is after the party and Allie is playing with her new cupcake set with her new princess dress on. We are so thankful for the friends that Allie has! Our Sunday school class from a few years ago really has just been so awesome and we could not ask for better friendships!

1 comment:
CUTE!!! It was such a fun party for the kids (and us too!) Cupcakes were AWESOME. I could eat those every day!! Meagan & Lindsey (and soon Blake) love Allie!! They talk about her a lot. We are also blessed to have you in our lives! And of COURSE I helped clean...my kids prob made the biggest mess (you know how mine eat!) ha!
Post a Comment