Tuesday, March 20, 2012

School party and Valentine's Day

Allie got to bring some Cookie boutique heart cookies for her birthday to school
Making their Valentine bags
Making a spotted pony!  She has her own creativity!
This was at Church and since I teach her class every other week, I get to be with her and see all the fun things she does!  This day they were making little heart boxes and you can see that while the other kids hurried and finished theirs to go play, Allie took her time and was very neat and careful!
Claire came back to help her
Still working on it!  She loves crafts and does such a good job at not making huge messes.  Which makes me let her make even more fun things because it is hard hard to clean up afterwards!
Back at school, Allie and Faith during their Valentine's party
Her teachers are so great and I am SO glad that I had her switched at the beginning of the year!
That night, we were going to go out to Outback for an early dinner for Valentine's day, but Allie got really sick!  I had taken her to the park after school to get rid of some of her sugar high and I noticed she really didn't want to play so we came home and I let her watch a little t.v.  At 4:30, when Jon came in from work, Allie said "I am tired, can I go to bed!"  HA!  So we ordered some Greek food from the place right behind our house and when she woke up at about 6:30 that night, she had a 103.5 fever!  She ate some and went back to bed!  Poor baby!  That was the extent to our Valentine's day!  Although we did go to Taste of Texas that following weekend to make up for it!  Jon had gotten Allie a little stuffed green dancing/singing toy for V-day and she looked at it and said "I don't like it!" Poor Jon, he tried!  But a few days later she warmed up to it and proclaimed that she "likes it now!"

No comments: