Honestly, the main thing that motivates me to keep writing this blog is because I can turn it into a book for Allie! I take so many pictures now with my IPhone that in order to pick out my favorites takes me forever and therefor this blog takes me forever. And so I am ALWAYS a couple weeks behind! But, when I get it in a book, no one will know the difference!!! :O) SO here are some of the things that we have been up to lately...
I am truly amazed at how well she paints! She doesn't color like this, but with painting she is talented! I had left my phone in the car this morning when I dropped her off, but when I saw they were going to paint I went to get it and this is what I saw! SO glad I took these as nobody would believe me otherwise!"Look, Mommy, I can do it without looking!"
These are the ruffle pants my mom made! Allie is still not too sure of them, but I love them and she looks so adorable! She has also started doing this cheesy grin that seems to be popping up everywhere!
We meet the Friday group at the play castle at the mall and had Chick fil A (of course)
She loves the carousel
We went to the Park with the Friday group and it was VERY windy and cold that day! We saw the Rodeo riders at the church beforehand and then got Kolaches with friends before heading to the park.
As I took this picture, it occurred to me that she has really grown up! She didn't need my help anymore and was having a ball playing with Lindsey who is almost 2 years older!
Big squeeze for Laney!
Laney and Allie
we did Tiny Tots again at church this spring and as always, it is so much fun!
Rodeo day! She was not too excited by this outfit because it did not twirl at all!
I love this picture of Allie and Claire at church!
Jon took Allie to the Rodeo carnival a couple Sundays ago because it was gorgeous outside and he said it was SOOO crowded! They got to eat lunch and ride a couple rides. She started out wanting to do the BIG slide by herself but wafter walking up the stairs, she wanted Jon to go with her! But then she got brave...
She is riding a ride by herself!!!! When did she grow up???I got a Groupon for the Children's Museum so just the 2 of us went and we had a ball!
Fishing
Doing a puppet show for me
"These are all the things that I want" -Allie
Check out time! She had so much fun being a big girl!
Having too much fun driving! She is always asking me how far away someplace is and she will tell me what direction places are and exact locations when we are driving.
My mom was teaching her how to put tuna on a cracker so she wanted to show her baby how to! Thanks Mom for helping when I was not feeling well!
When I pulled this dress out for her to wear to church, Allie exclaimed "Thank you Mommy for buying me this dress! It's so beautiful and I really wanted it!" And all because it is a great twirly one! Little did she remember that she had worn it several times last year! But I REALLY love when she gets excited and she has the best manners and says "thank you" over and over! She even told me the other day that she could give some of her dresses away to other girls who don't have as many as she does because as she said "I have a lot of fancy dresses!" She melts my heart! BTW- check out Raymond- the stuffed bear by him is his "Brownie" and he likes to carry it with him everywhere!












No comments:
Post a Comment