The camera was not on auto focus...
Allie is such a HAM_ she knows it's funny to put two binkies in her mouth and she cracks herself up as well!
Right after landing in Phoenix, we went to my cousin's daughter's baptism. It was great that we were able to make it and Allie did pretty good.... Forgot to get pictures though.
Later that day as we drove to Scottsdale we could see a huge rainbow over the mountains. What we didn't realize is that it was right over our resort and our building! I think God was letting us know there was hope for us and I pray that it also means we won't have our babies die again! You can't see it in this picture, but it was actually a full rainbow! And by the way, it NEVER rains in Phoenix and I was hoping for a warm, sunny holiday. It was cold and cloudy most days!
Allie looking out our window.
She loves her binkie!
Testing out my photography skills
The view from our balcony. The pool was right there which would have been perfect if it had been warmer...
The best part about having a time share is having full kitchens, living rooms, laundry rooms, and two bedrooms when we travel!!! We happened to get the Four Seasons in Scottsdale at last minute this time! It was VERY nice and I even had to tell housekeeping to NOT come clean everyday... Wish I had that problem at home!
Not warm this week!
Allie has a fascination with shoes!
First sample of S'MORES- not so much...
BUT, I sure do Love them!
The resort had some fun events during the week and one of them was BINGO. We came upon it during the last two games and I won the last one!! Lunch at the pool for 2! It was close to $60 that was free!!!!
Lots of clouds made for pretty sunsets.
We went for a little hike up Pinnacle Peak that was 2 minutes from our resort.
Allie did great on the trail and even walked most of it by herself! She thinks she is a big girl!
"Let me down Daddy! I need to walk on my own!" :o)
Always ready for adventures!
There is a HUGE restaurant right next to the resort called Pinnacle Peak Patio that seats about 5,000 people during the summer. They cut your tie off if you wear one and they are all hanging from the ceiling. there is also a dance floor and Allie really enjoyed that!!!
There were a bunch of teenage girls doing the Cha Cha Slide and Allie wanted to be a part of it!!Thursday we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house for Thanksgiving. We decided to do something different this year and it was a nice change. My cousins, Stephanie and her family and Sarah and her family (minus her husband Robin who is stationed in Iraq) live there as well.
Sarah and baby Ava. Robin got deployed one week after Ava was born... They lived in Hawaii and Sarah had to move back home to get help with her.
Haley and Allie
Stephanie and my Aunt Nancy.
Haley, Allie, and Alex
Uncle David and the Dominoes crew.
Allie doesn't understand that she is only 21 months...
Allie loves babies!!
Aunt Nancy and Allie
And what better way to end the trip than another BUS ride and airplane ride?!!!! Allie actually went to sleep on the plane on the way home - that has not happened since her first flight at 4 months! Overall, it was a good trip. Thanksgiving was not too emotional for us and I know Jon needed to get away for a break from the everyday stress.


2 comments:
Tiffany - looks like you guys had a great trip. I'm glad you got to get out of town and spend time with family. Loved seeing smiles on everyone's faces :) Beautiful pictures...
I love the song you have on your blog. I want you to know that watching you and Jon continue to love and seek the Lord is an incredible testament that is being witnessed by more people than you know.
Post a Comment