Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In Memory of Michael and Jake pictures

I took Allie on Monday to get her picture taken. The purpose of these pictures were to be in Memory of our boys. The Teddy Bears were given to us by the hospital and at first I didn't want them. But right before leaving, I decided to take them and they represent Michael and Jake. The bears even look different- one is bigger and has a rounder face like Michael and the other has a slimmer face like Jake. The suitcases Allie is sitting on represents that the boys are alive in heaven and they took their journey there early-way TOO early! As we started taking pictures, Allie noticed the balls and would not proceed until I got them for her! She would have loved playing with her brothers! She absolutely LOVES all balls. And the train is because all little boys need a train to play with.
The dress Allie is wearing is the same dress we had her in on Mother's day when we made the announcement that I was pregnant. It is also the dress she wore for the Memorial Service and the Walk to Remember. It has three sailboats on it- and we started out with Triplets. There are also two ducks on it and we ended up with twins.
Such a sweet picture, but I would do anything to trade this one with one of her hugging her brothers instead!
I love this mix of pictures! These were meant to be a surprise for Christmas, but I can't wait that long and I don't like surprises- so here they are! Still have to wait for the originals to come in the mail! We snagged these off of the website, so the resolution is not great!
We are still waiting anxiously for the pictures of the boys to arrive in the mail as well...

4 comments:

Teri Bono said...

beautiful beautiful photos and i absolutely love the symbolism of the bears, balls, and train..........so sweet.....i wish she were hugging her brothers too-----she will one day..

Allie said...

What a sweet idea. Yes, all of the things little boys love...

I love these pictures. She is so beautiful. The song playing is touching and makes me tear up and wish they were back in your arms again...they will be there again one day. Michael, Jake and Allie have such a wonderful mommy.

Alicia Searl said...

Precious pictures- she is such a cutie! What a great way to remember your boys!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Allie where she is looking up...its as if she is looking up at her brothers and thinking of them and wondering how they are...its really precious....because of the innocence...so awesome....thank you for sharing the pics with us...God Bless, Karen & Eric Duncan