
Allie had her first day at Sugar Creek Baptist Mother's Day Out! She did wonderful too! Her teachers said she never cried, and had fun playing with the others kids. When I got there at 2, she was completely out- even though the lights were on and people were talking! They said she didn't fall asleep until 1:30, so she only got a 30 minute nap. At least I know she will go to sleep there. Of course the rest of the day she was a totally cranky, but I think she will do better each time!

SO excited about her new lunchbox.

This was taken last week as we tried to go to MDO, but I realized at the last minute that she felt really hot and it turned out that she had a fever. She ended up with an infection and stayed home all week with a trip to the doctor's on Friday.

I am so thankful that she was able to get into the program so quickly! I really think it is getting harder for us as reality is finally sinking in and I find it a lot harder to blink away the tears now and not let myself breakdown.

This picture is just a sweet one of her!
4 comments:
What a big girl! So glad she got into a Mother's Day Out program. We're still keeping you and Jon in our prayers...Hugs!!
love seeing these pics of your sweetie! SCBC is a great place for the lil ones! hugs and love to you both!
YAY! Glad she had a good first day!!! I know she will love being around other kiddos and you will be able to have some "me" time. It is ok to just have a post about Allie...she is your sweet baby too! Nobody will ever forget Michael and Jake.
how adorable, Jon! I'm so happy to see your sweet girl heading off to Mother's Day Out! She looks so happy, too :)
Post a Comment