Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kyle's Sip and See

 We decided to not do a baby shower with Kyle because we were never sure of when he was coming and it was too hard to plan, so we thought a Sip and See would be good and he would be 2 months (exactly).  That way I could show him off to all my fun friends! Allison was super gracious to offer her house (for yet another event!) and 6 of my closest friends made it a wonderful time!  Thanks Libbie for taking the pictures!
 Allie -all ready to go show off her little brother!
 Sarah, Lindsay, me and Bonnie.  I can finally wear some regular pants!
 Heather must be giving Monika and Charie the "what's up!"  I just love how my friends are always so willing to hold him!
 Libbie and I
 Kyle is loving the attention!
 Everything was so cute and the diaper cake was MADE by Bonnie!  (Who by the way has 3 small girls and is homeschooling one... uhhh where do you find the time girl??)  it was super cute and so well done!
 Girl time!!!
 So thankful for my friends!  Jon's mom was sick and a couple of other friends also got sick so we were missing some.  But my old neighbor came, my mom, neighborhood friends and friends from "in town" made it.
 Monika and I
 He was getting tired...I switched him to size 2 diapers that day because he kept having blow outs up his back!  I didn't want that to happen today!
 Too much fun for him!  He quickly went to sleep once he got his pacifier!  
Allison was so sweet to get Allie something too so she didn't feel left out!

All worn out!  
Thank you so much sweet friends!!  You guys are the best!  Kyle loves all his new clothes and toys and Mommy is thankful for them too!!!!  At least I am not the shortest one in this picture!  Thanks Lindsay for being short with me!  What happened?  I didn't used to be so short... ha!

No comments: