Allie had her .01K fun run at school! It was really funny to watch! She was actually first place in her class but she knocked out a boy because she was running so fast!! (can you tell that I did not have time to get myself ready that morning?)!!!
Ms. Judy's class doing their warm ups!
And since she is still in two different classes she had another fun run the next day!
Ms. Roxanne and Ms. Kacey's class ( almost all boys in that class)
Jan-April is birthday season among our friends! It seems like everyone of Allie's friends were born during one of this months. Claire's party was first and it was gymnastics and unfortunately I did not get any pictures because I had Kyle with me. But this is a cute one for her and Laney.

This picture is of Kyle but looks exactly like my brother did when he was little!
Not even 3 months and he is already outgrowing his socks!! These are 6-12 month ones!!! HUGE feet!
Allie has been in MDO for all 5 days since I was on bed rest and then Kyle being a newborn, but now we will be taking her out of her Monday, Friday class. When I picked her up from her last day I found her "teaching" the boys how to write. Turns out she has a special friend in this class and I never knew it! Corbin is such a sweet little guy and they played so well together. She is going to miss him!
At gymnastics they were practicing falling backwards and Allie LOVED it! This girl has NO fear!
Kyle is starting to hit the toys now!
First time in the gumbo- I think he likes it! Notice in almost every picture of him some body part is blurry... he is constantly wiggling!!!!!!
Getting an old man hairdo!
"Do I really have to smile for this picture??"
Another birthday party! This time it is Laney's! This is Allie and Claire bowling!
Kyle has gone to church two times now! I forgot to get a picture of the first time, but this is his 2nd time.
He looks like a sweet angel! And to me he is definitely a gift from God and we are SOOOO thankful for him!
We had a Superbowl party at the Stellings with all the kiddos. I did not get many pictures but it was fun getting out and seeing everyone! So thankful for our friends!














1 comment:
Just catching up on your posts! So happy you are getting out and about more! Kyle is so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment