Monday, September 5, 2011

Boys' Names in the Sand

Carly Marie in Perth Australia lost her son, Christian, in 2008 and started a wonderful ministry to help others who have also had a baby or child die. names in the sand 
Every night, she goes out to the beach and writes the baby's name in the sand while the sun is setting.  You can purchase the JPEG's and the pictures are absolutely beautiful.  I had waited until early August to have Michael and Jake's name done and the first thought I had when I saw their picture was how peaceful it looked.  This past year has been anything but peaceful for me and seeing their pictures made me realize that they are living in perfect peace and it is such a wonderful thing!

She has a "Rainbow Wait List" that you can watch your child's name on it to see when it will be written in the sand.  (she does so many every day!)  Michael and Jake were Turquoise.


TURQUOISE
Michael David Klubnik
Jake Thomas Klubnik
...
You can click on the link below to see the Memorial that I wrote for each of the boys.

                                                    Michael's Picture and Memorial page

In Australia, their winter season just ended.  When I realized that these were done in the winter months, it seemed very appropiate as this last year has seemed like a very long winter.

1 comment:

Allie said...

These beach pictures are just so beautiful, just like them. I am glad the pictures of Allie with the bears turned out so cute. Little "fun" days to remember with Allie and her siblings. We love you guys and pray that tomorrow you are embraced by the loving arms of the Lord as you remember your boys' lives...