Allie's hair has always been longer on the top and I finally decided that it would be a good time to get it cut. My thought was that it would grow out with a style instead of all crazy like it has been. There are a couple of places in Sugar Land that are fun for kids and I chose Snip-it's. Jon and I picked her up after MDO and wouldn't you know it; she had finally taken a nap there! Unfortunately, we had to wake her up after only 30 minutes of sleeping!
I knew that she would probably cry when they tried to cut her hair, but I was not expecting what happened! Also, note to self: next time talk to the hairstylist BEFORE they try to cut her hair! What I was trying to communicate to her didn't come out at all like I wanted (about 3 inches shorter!!!) And if she says "that's not a haircut... Ask for a different stylist!)
You can see it in her eyes that she is not trusting the promise that it will be OK!Notice the lollipop that she is gripping in her hand (in each picture)!
She finally realized that it didn't hurt and it wasn't so bad!
She wanted her bow ASAP once she was done!
She looks like she did last year at this time with her hair so short! I just hope it grows fast! I did manage to put pig-tails in the other day.... they were about 1/2 long though!!! I will say that it has grown on me and I still think she is the most beautiful little girl!
She had had enough and was done!!! I wanted to have the pictures and memories of her first real haircut, but I think I should have just done it myself and saved her the trauma! Poor baby!



1 comment:
Poor thing!!! She looks adorable though!!
Post a Comment