A lot of our photos and videos are on Jon's I phone and I realized tonight that I have not posted much because of that! Technology is great for capturing memories because you can videotape everything! SO here is a little bit of everything that we have been up to for the last month and a half!
We went to the beach in late Feb. and it turned out to be COLD and foggy, but Allie enjoyed the mud; I mean sand!
We went to Herman Park a few times while my Grandma was in Hospice as she was right by it. Allie LOVED the train and it was a beautiful day.
This picture was taken in Jan. 2010 when my grandma came down for a few weeks and we were celebrating her 81st B-day. She passed away this March 1st while she was down here visiting. I am so glad Allie got to spend time with her and we have some special memories of her with Allie now. Allie did SO good with her when we would visit her in the hospital and she was always so excited to bring her something special to put in her room. Allie still wants to pray for her every day!
Allie loves to help me do things (well actually she loves to do them on her own!). We made banana bread for my parents.She thinks she should be able to get whatever she wants out of the fridge! I keep her yogurt in this fridge, so she is always digging around to see what else she can find!
Friday after my Grandma died, we took my Aunt and Uncle and mom to the Livestock show (no Rodeo). My mom was such a trooper as I remember how much I did not want to be around large crowds after the boys died and she did great! Allie had a blast riding the huge slide! She went 3 times; once with Jon, with my mom and with me! Make sure and watch the end of the video. She wasn't too excited about the livestock, but she enjoyed riding the bus to get there and back and eating the corn and all the carnival stuff!
Our friends' Lincoln and Priscilla's little girl Savannah had her 2nd B-day party this past Saturday and Elmo was invited! At first, Allie loved him, but after 5 minutes the terror set in! Get a good look at her face! You would think we were torturing her!
Trying out her new life jacket. We will start swim lessons again next week, and yes I mean "we" as I have to be in the water with her!
Jon decided it was warm enough to go swimming... Allie thought it was hysterical!
I found this scene the other day when I got out of the shower! She was supposed to be in my room where I could see her, but she opened the door and went to get all of this and set up a little tea party with pizza! Too cute!
We will also start potty training this next week as Allie keeps saying "no diaper!" Wish us luck!





No comments:
Post a Comment