Wednesday, April 14, 2010


These are Allie's 1 year pictures that I never posted! She is now 14 months and these were taken in February. We took them at JC Penny's and they turned out pretty good. I decided to wait until she was 2 before spending the big bucks on an outdoor portrait session.
Her froggie that we got in Vail.
She was not really walking yet- I stood her up and then jumped out of the way!
so sweet...
Her pea coat was given as a gift and it is so cute!

This was the dress (now a shirt for her) that I wore in my 1 year pictures! she was not very happy this day and did NOT want to get her picture taken! But I got what I needed. We look very similar in the two pictures!(My picture at 1 is the last one.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pics are so cute!

and because i cannot post a comment in google reader, I had to actually go to your blog. And I see that your profile says, "...we are expecting our first child any day now..."

you need to update that!!

Tiffany Klubnik said...

Thanks Jo- just changed it!

Alicia Searl said...

Precious pics! I can't believe we all have one year olds now!

Tony and Lindsay said...

Cute!!! Yall look so similar in those pictures!
Lindsay

Allie said...

You guys DO look alike!! WOW!!! That is so cute!

Whitney said...

So cute! She looks just like you!

Libbie Hill said...

Those pictures turned out great! She does look more like you than I first thought, but she sure has a LOT of her daddy in her, too!! :) Love that you both wore the same outfits. That will be so special for her!