We had an Easter picnic and egg hunt at Hermann with our Friday fun group from Sunday School on Good Friday. It was beautiful weather and most of the dad's got to join us.

Allie had a great time playing with her bag and running around!
Allie got her first Easter basket with some fun stuff in it. I wanted to dye eggs, but it didn't quite happen this year...
She had a runny nose for days and of course she found her nose( at least it's not inside!) I love the picture though!

Jon's parents joined us for church in the morning and we got some really great pictures thanks to our friend, Tim, who happened to be doing greeting service that morning! Allie was making some silly faces in some of them.
She is no longer a little baby, but a sweet little girl and it is crazy to think about how much she has changed in one year! After church we had brunch and then Allie had her 3 hour afternoon nap.






1 comment:
She is so cute and I love the sweet Easter pics:)
Post a Comment