Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pregnancy photos

I wanted to get pictures back on the boys' second birthday in  early September, but I was too emotional during that week.  Then there was rain for several weekends and scheduling issues that prevented us from getting the pictures taken.  My friend Libbie was going to take them, but then her husband was out of town for two weekends delaying it more and I really didn't think I would still be pregnant another week!  So, I called my friend Samantha who took our pictures two days before I gave birth to Allie to take some.
This is a picture that she took almost 4 years ago.
So on a Sunday at 35 weeks we set  up a time to take the pictures.  Allie and I also went to my niece's dance performance that afternoon and of course right before going, it started to rain!  So we cancelled the pictures.  But when the show was over, it was sunny and I thought "we had better take them today or we may never get them done!"
So unfortunately, it was a lot later and darker than we would have preferred and my hair was nice and frizzy, but we got some pictures taken!
These are some of my favorites.
 35 weeks...
 This is probably my favorite because it has the boys' bears as well.

 I wish I had fixed my shirt better  as it looks funny!


 This one cracks me up because of Jon's face!

I hope she still wants to kiss her baby brother once he is born!!!

1 comment:

Alicia Searl said...

Precious Pictures!! Can't wait to meet him!