A few weekends back, I got to have a wonderful girl's weekend with Allison and Bonnie! We had planned this literally about 6 months ago and two of our other friends were not able to go. Allison graciously let us stay at her family's wonderful Bay house in Rockport and it was great!
Hanging out at the beach! And actually, Kampbell was there too as Bonnie is pregnant with baby girl #3!
SO much BETTER than Galveston!At the house... Ready, set, jump! too funny!
The water was at least 90' if not hotter! It was not refreshing but it was fun!
THe house
Allison and Bonnie
Dinner at a cute little Italian place. I got really burned-I usually don't wear sunscreen and I am OK- but not this time!!! HA
Who is cooking breakfast??!!! These girls have been so great to me this past year and I love them dearly! IT was a great getaway that I hope will become a yearly tradition!
And Jon and Allie even went to the beach in Galveston with his parents while I was gone! Everybody had a great time!
1 comment:
I had so much fun!! Thanks to you gals for coming with me! We will def make it an annual trip! I have been too busy lately. Miss hanging out all of the time. You all need to MOVE OUT HERE. :)
Post a Comment