My great Randall's deal: $85 worth of groceries and I paid about $8.40 for all of it!!!! That doesn't happen often and this was one of my best trips!!
She got all snazzed up to go to church a few weeks ago! She wanted to wear her Tu-tu- so... why not!??
I absolutely love her smile.
She is actually dancing in this picture! Check out her bracelets as well! I think Jon got it on video!
THis is her "old classroom" as they just switched this weekend to a new building! I will help teach her class this year every other week! Ms. Michelle does a wonderful job with these kids! (lots of her friends were not there that day)
Allie has decided that she needed to catch up on her reading... She really does pick this book up to read it a lot!
Hummmm.... Can you guess why the window is covered and why there is a hole in the door? I tried to install a new lock on the back door because our old one wouldn't shut properly. I got the bottom one installed and then took a break to turn the sprinkler off in the back and didn't realize that the door was locked! The keys for the new lock were still inside in the package!!! Luckily, the dogs were at my parent's house and Allie was asleep upstairs and Jon's office is right in the back. He didn't have a front door key and our only option was to break the window! Jon did it with a hammer (took about 6 tries) and even though we taped it- glass went everywhere! So that one project led to several others! But I am glad to say that I was able to get a new window pane made that day and we installed it and the new lock works great! I told Jon I am done trying to be a handyman!Playing at Allison's house
Waiting in anticipation for Daddy to put together her new Bouncy!
Might I add that it was actually 109' outside while he was putting this together!!! You can't see it here, but Jon had foot surgery replace his joint on his big toe 2 1/2 weeks ago. It is healing very well and it is affectionately referred to as "Daddy's Boo-Boo toe".
Finally her hair is growing and I love the big curls!



No comments:
Post a Comment