We realized that there was a great place to pick strawberries out in Alvin and it was only 30 minutes away. We called some friends and our parents and had a great time picking lots of strawberries! It was about 90 degrees that day, but it was fun! We have picked blueberries for the last 2 years off of 290 and now we can add strawberries to our list.
I found this great outfit just in time! She loves to pull out her red chair and sit in it for pictures!I love these two pictures!
Look at all the rows of strawberries!
Our friend Jeri Lyn and her 3 kids joined us
Allie was eating the strawberries as fast as I was picking them!
Sausage.... Yummy!
That night we had our friends, Bonnie and Jim and their two girls over for dinner and of course; strawberry shortcake!
Kennedy and Allie mashing strawberries.
Allie realized that Kennedy had more ice cream! Love the face!!! HAHA
A very fun day with friends and food!
1 comment:
Love her strawberry outfit!! Just perfect for picking strawberries. We will have to join you next year!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment