Sunday, November 14, 2010

Allie's 1st sleepover!


Last Friday, Jon went camping with the guys from Sunday school (in 34' weather at night); so the girls decided it was time for some fun!  Thursday night, Allie and I went to our friend Allison's house as her husband was out of town all week and she has 3 kids under the age of 3 1/2.  She was so sweet to come get Allie a couple of times last month to help me out and has been such a great support to me during the last couple of months.  I figured I could at least keep her company and try to help her out!  So that night, I thought I would try my hand at bathing the 3 girls at once...  I was worn out after bathing them, then chasing them down afterwards to get diapers and PJ's on!  It was a real taste of how life would have been with our boys.
On our way to the park!
 I always stand at the bottom of the slide when Allie slides down to catch her.  So she decided she needed to catch Meagan when she slid down!  She is our observer and loves to do what  we do!
 Allie, Lindsey and Meagan.
Friday night, Bonnie and her two girls; Kennedy and Kirsten and Alicia and her two girls; Savannah and Audrey came over.  The girls loved  playing with each other and they were so sweet together!

When the kids went to sleep, bonnie taught us how to make bows!  I made 6 of them and will be making more!  It's so easy and so much cheaper!!!

The girls playing.  We had  great time getting to have some much needed girl time and I was so thankful that Allie slept well and was a sweet little girl while we were there!   Jon had a good time camping and we had a good time with the girls!  I was exhausted afterwards but it was so fun!  God has really blessed us with great friends during this time and these girls have been so good to me and making sure that I am doing OK these days.

3 comments:

Alicia Searl said...

We had so much fun with you and Allie:) Can't wait to hang out more often!

Chris LeGrand said...

Thank you sooo much for coming to help me! It was so fun to have you and Allie (and then the whole crew) stay over! I know you were worn out!! I appreciate all of the food and laughs!
Hope you are having a good week!

Let's do it again soon!! :)

Chris LeGrand said...

sorry that last comment is from me (allison) but I was logged in as Chris!! :)