Monday, June 28, 2010

Two more are on their way, due to arrive Christmas Day!


There are going to be a lot of changes around the Klubnik household this winter...
Allie will officially no longer be our little "baby girl", but she will be a big sister to TWO new siblings!
We told our parents on Mother's Day that I was pregnant (we told them on Father's Day with Allie). Both our dad's didn't get it when we told them the news about our first pregnancy, so this time we thought we would see what they reaction was... It was pretty funny!
Right now I am 12 weeks and doing a little better with morning sickness and being tired all day. I feel like I have asthma and doing anything or talking for a long time completely wears me out! The heat has been making me sick, so our days are spent inside unless I have to be outside for a short time. This week, my "baby"belly decided to pop out! I am definitely showing, or I look like I gained a bunch of weight overnight! :O)
I am trying to teach Allie not to be so rough around me and to not kick my belly in swim class, but I am not having much luck with it...
We posted our news on facebook last week to let people know the news with these two pictures. The ultrasound was done at 9 weeks and both babies had strong heartbeats and were measuring what they should be. They are not identical twins as they are in separate sacs.
A couple of weeks ago, we went to a garage sale in Sugar Land that was sponsered by the SL moms of multiples. We got a lot of great stuff, but by far our best purchase was this Peg Preggo Triple stroller for $30!!! Can you believe it?! It retails for about $950! The seats are removable so you can attach the car seats to it and I will be able to take Allie and both babies out and about! It is very heavy, but I doubt I will be making it out by myself with all 3 kiddos for quite awhile... :O)
We are still in a bit of shock and if I think too hard about the next year, I am a bit overwhelmed! We are SO THANKFUL that we got pregnant and that we have two babies on the way, and for some reason, I guess God choose us and thinks we can handle it! :O) I will not be above help and will welcome it from anyone who offers!

There is some sad news to all of this, and I didn't want to not mention to our little baby who didn't make it and is now in Heaven. We found out at our 7 week ultrasound why my blood levels were so high and much to our amazement we saw that I was originally pregnant with triplets.
Right away though, Baby A (1) had a lot slower heartbeat and was measuring about a week behind. This was a lot of news for us to take in, and we prayed for God's hand in it and that He would do what was best for everyone. We found out at 9 weeks that Baby A didn't make it. It was a very weird feeling to know that one of our babies had just died (Yes, I believe that it was already a baby that was alive...) and yet there were still two more growing inside me. It was hard news to hear, but it was also a relief to know that God was in control.
This is the original family picture of all three babies. We love you Baby and we are thankful that you are with God in Heaven!

2 comments:

Alicia Searl said...

Congratulations! Allie is going to be such a great big sister! It is so awesome to know that God is in control! Even when we may not understand why things happen if we give it to God we can feel so relieved and know it was all part of God's plan:)

Allie said...

I just got to reading blogs...been so busy this week! I love her Big Sister shirt and boots! Precious! We are super excited for you and the babies! It will be so fun to have twins! Now, to find out if you are having two more girls or if there is a boy in the mix?!!
Congrats and you look GREAT by the way...don't even worry about a belly showing...I was showing w/ Blake by week 9!