Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

The whole gang.
Klubnik familyMiller family This year, we decided to celebrate Thanksgiving day while everyone else was out fighting the crowds on black Friday. We went out of town to Sedona Arizona the week before and flew home Thanksgiving morning. So, instead of trying to cram everything into one day and not have extended family be a part of it; we switched days! Jon actually benefited from it b/c he got to go to the Aggie game in College Station that night with a friend!
We had a great time with family and I enjoy having everyone over- especially since I delegate most of the dishes out to them! :O) (highly recommend it!) We even got to have a girl's game night because the guys all went to a Rocket's Game to celebrate Jim's b-day (Jon's dad). This picture was the next day.
It was a lot of fun to watch all of Allie's cousin's playing with her and figuring out who was going to hold her next! Allie was hungry that's why she is unhappy in the pictures!I also realized that Jon and I will always have the youngest kids and there will be an abundance of older cousins to play with them and love on them! Even Carson, the oldest boy- almost 16(!) loves holding Allie and is great with her!
Jon and I have so much to be thankful for this year. We have a beautiful, healthy, fun natured little girl whom we both just adore! Jon's business did not suffer too much this past year with the horrible market and he has been able to make do with less employees. I have been able to stay at home with Allie and take care of her (the best job; except those early morning wake up calls!) :O) We have been able to take 3 vacations with Allie so far (and she does great traveling) Jon and I have been in great health (and Allie minus one ear infection). And we have friends and family that have been a huge blessing to us by helping us in so many ways this year.

1 comment:

Alicia Searl said...

So much to be thankful for! Sounds like you had a lot of fun:) Allie is such a cutie pie!