First off, thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this blog! It is fun to have friends tell me that they are waiting for a new update! Secondly, sorry I am so terrible at updating it! Starting the month off, Jon's parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary (not too common these days!) and we had a fun celebration with them! Unfortunately we didn't get any family photos!
Aunt Kim and cousin Riley.

So days in the Klubnik household have finally become some what of a routine and I am enjoying the little bit of predictability that comes with it!
Allie gets up about 6:30 each morning (except last week with the time change-I guess she didn't get my memo and decided that 5:30 was an acceptable time!), eats, makes a nice diaper present for us, and goes back to bed about 8. Lunch is at 11 with a second nap around 1:30 followed by snack at 3. Then it's dinner at 5:30 and bedtime usually NO later than 6:45. We have tried for weeks to get her to stay up till 7:30 and to sleep until 7:30, but to no avail! You wouldn't think it would be that difficult to move the schedule up by 1 hour! She will have nothing to do with it and lets us know by crying for 1-2 hours when we put her down and then doesn't nap the next day! BUT, I am so thankful that she sleeps so well and I like to have a routine to know what to expect! So, mom and baby are happy! Dad is happy, but would like to have more "Allie time" at night! Jon and I have been playing Skip-Bo at night, and I think I am winning more games than he is.... :O)
This past month, Allie had her first temperature (103.2 while taking Motrin) and sick visit to the doctor! NOT fun!
Now that we have a routine, it has made it so much easier to meet friends for lunch, (Marie and Zoe; 4 months-our small group)
Kim and Jordan; 2 months (our small group)
do Friday fun group with girls from my Sunday school class; 5 of them were born within 2 weeks of each other (children's Museum, Halloween party, zoo)


run errands, go to the park, and clean house! 
Jillian; 4 months, Kennedy and Kaitlyn Slate; 3years
Still working on how to get dinner ready when so much is happening all around 5-7 at night though!
First trip to the zoo with Parker 3, Kaitlyn 2 and Hayden 3.
Big news with Allie is that she is now 9 months (check-up tomorrow) and has 8 teeth: yes there are really 8 of them! Check out her smile!
She has also started saying "ba-ba" (probably for ball- Raymond is always playing with it, and bottle) and she also says "MOMMA"! Her first official word! Yea!
She is also crawling EVERYWHERE and pulls herself up on everything! Including Raymond's home!
She is trying to walk and I think she will have mastered that by Christmas for sure. She also has the best hairdo right now! No matter what I do to it, it sticks straight up and even though it has grown about 2 more inches, it just sticks up higher!
When I put stuff in it to keep it down, it sticks straight out sideways!
I have hope that one day she will get some of my curls!
One last swim before winter -who says you have to wear a swimsuit!?!
2 comments:
I can't beleive she has 8 teeth!! Meagan has ZERO and she'll be 8 months this week! It is so fun to read about Allie's month..and don't worry, I am also still working on getting dinner ready, girls bathed, fed etc...between 5-7. It is a crazy time for us as well!
Wow- lots going on!! She is growing up so fast and is so precious, makes a cute bumble bee too!! Enjoy every minute, even if it is crazy at times!!
Post a Comment