Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1 Month left!!


It's hard to believe that I am already hitting the ninth month mark! In two more days I will officially have only 4 more weeks to go. And if she comes early, it may only be a couple of weeks! Crazy to think about how different life is about to become- forever!
Notice in the picture my little shadow. I am not sure how little Raymond is going to adjust to not being the "baby" in the house anymore. He follows me EVERYWHERE and is used to getting a lot of attention. It's going to be a rude awaking for him!
Please be praying for us as we prepare for the final days ahead and for Baby to be healthy and a smooth, easy, natural childbirth!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am checking on your blog every day now. I can't wait for your big day....I'm so excited for you.