
I realize I have not updated this in almost a month, and yet it seems like only the other day! I was shopping for gifts for Angel's of Light at our church and after I bought this baby doll I realized that she is 13 inches, yet baby Klubnik is almost 15 inches! I could not believe that there is a baby bigger than this inside of me right now! I have had one person say that I was big and yet even today people didn't even notice that I was pregnant! Go figure!
The weirdest thing for me to get used to right now is how much she is kicking me and how crazy it feels! It's quite a new sensation to see my stomach moving and to be kicked from the inside!
I have also been busy working on the nursery sewing all sorts of things- and I am really excited by how good it is turning out! My mom has helped with some of it, and usually I need her to correct all my mistakes, but I think I have done pretty good this time. I will post pictures of the room later this week once I get more of it done!
Tomorrow I go back to the doctor because I failed my gestational diabetes test, so I have to do another 3 hour one! Considering I still don't like most foods these days and have a really hard time finding something to eat- this could be quite a challenge if I have to go on a strict diet! Please pray for a good test result and for me to be able to go back to eating my beloved cereal and PB&J!
1 comment:
Haha. I remember pb&j sandwiches. It was what got me by, too. I had to eat or I got really nauseous. At one point I was eating one full sandwich every two hours. Also, the other thing was Whataburger chocolate milkshakes. Here's hoping you get to keep your sandwiches and cereal.
Post a Comment