Here is how the nursery looks so far. And in case you are wondering both paint and furniture choices are gender neutral! I am waiting on the fabric that I ordered and the pictures I had framed to come in (both of which are very gender specific!) But we worked really hard on these stripes and I am very happy with the way they turned out! :o)
The door there goes to the attic- which ruins the flow of the room! and my stripes!
3 comments:
The room looks great! I'm very impressed with the stripes!!! You did a great job!
Lindsay
Love the room!! The colors are awesome- reminds me of the girls nursery- very gender neutral! I didn't want to be covered in pink & purple- until now of course! Those stripes look professional!
I am so glad that I found you in the blog world! You should drop by my page.
www.reformedcapo.com
-Laurien Hook
Post a Comment