For the last week, I have had a whole new sensation going on inside of me. At first, I could barely feel anything and when I did it felt like I might have gas or bubbles inside of me. Now I feel like my lower stomach does this automatic twitching every so often and I am not quite sure I like the feel of it! It is exciting to know that baby is getting bigger and now I can actually tell when he/she is moving, but I am not so sure on how it feels right now!
We go on October 1 for the big ultrasound (20 weeks) where they do all the measurements to make sure baby is developing OK and we could find out if baby is a boy or girl. Don't hold your breath on that one though, because Jon doesn't want to find out until delivery day... I however, am dying to know and want desperately to decorate a super cute nursery! So my secret prayer is that baby will make it very clear in the ultrasound and we will get a big surprise next Wednesday! :o) Can't hurt to pray!
2 comments:
Hey Tiffany! Your blog is awesome, and I enjoyed catching up on your life! Jacy and I live next door to Tony and Lindsey to which we found out the other day that they knew you! Congrats on the baby and hopefully we'll see you over at the Slate's soon!
Marcy Sellers (Borne)
Congrats Tiff!! It is so good to hear from you! I can't wait to see you & meet your husband. We have wonderful neighbors that are keeping us updated on you- wild!! Come visit us out here in the boonies when you can & if you feel like it!
Post a Comment