Monday, August 25, 2008

Update on our dear friends...

There is a song by Matt Redman called "Blessed be your name", and the lyrics are very real and yet very hard to grasp when going through hard times. below is part of the song. I am thinking of this song because our dear friends Matt and Lori have now lost both their baby girls. Neither one got to live more than a couple of days, but yet they were loved tremendously and will be missed for a very long time. Lori is back in the hospital with blood clots and they have to bury their girls this week. I can not imagine the grief and sorrow thye are going through right now. I guess I am thinking of this song because it is my prayer for them during all of this. That no matter what, they will trust in God and be able to bless his name even when it hurts beyond belief. Please pray for them and help carry them through this difficult time.

"Blessed be Your name when the sun's shining down on me
When the world's "all as it should be"
Blessed be Your name
And blessed be Your name on the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name"

No comments: