Weeks 5-6
Allie was out of school for Christmas so I was a little worried about having both of them all day, but it turned out great! Allie has been a great helper and big sister! He has been having some growth spurts so the sleeping 4-5 hours at night has not continued! And he has REALLY bad baby acne on his face, ears, neck, and head! It looks painful although everyone says is is not bothered by it...
Sporting the new hair do! I do love having an I phone because I can take so many pictures of him!My favorite part about the newborn stage is the way they stayed curled up when you pick them up or put them down. I also love it when he stretches!
We went out one night for pizza with Allie and Kyle and afterwards went to go look at James Avery to pick out my charm for Kyle. Allie loved it and liked all the pretty jewelry! She wants to know when she can get her ears pierced! (many more years...)
And I also love it when he sleeps like this!
You can see the acne in this picture pretty good! Luckily, it didn't show up real good in pictures! Poor guy!
Allie's second dentist visit and this time NO cavities! She was not excited to go back on her own to get x-rays, but when they let me back there this is what I saw! She sat perfectly still and did SO good!
Jim and Peggi met us at the store and we had lunch with them afterwards
Another picture of the bumps ...
A few days before Christmas, my good friend, Diana, from college came to visit us as they were in town visiting family. They have Noa who is a year older than Allie and Ricardo who is a year older than Kyle! Always so fun to see friends!!!I tried taking some pictures for Christmas cards but they didn't quite turn out the way I wanted!
Look who is smiling!!! And its early in the development chart! Way to go Kyle!! And thanks to Libbie, Kyle had this cute Santa outfit! It just has not gotten cold enough to wear it!
I am not sure why I tried taking pictures before feeding him because he was hungry!!! Oh well we tried!
I am pretty sure that his face does not feel good! His eyebrows and eyelashes have started to come in darker. I think his eyelashes are going to be long and think like Allie's! (hope so!)
Too much fun for one day!
The annual gingerbread house decorating! (thanks to the Austin Klubniks for that tradition!) This year my nieces didn't want to come which was really sad for Allie, but our sweet neighbor Anna came over and helped. They had fun and it was not too messy! Allie also go to see the Really Big Christmas show at church again this year with Jon (another thing my nieces decided they didn't want to do with us this year) She was so excited about the "Ballerina" who was actually the acrobat who dances on the long ribbons hanging from the ceiling.The finished product! I accidentally picked up a train instead of the house- but it was cute!
Memories of Kyle weeks 5-6
Lots of acne, crazy super feedings in the evenings, his first real smiles, outgrowing all newborn clothes, and being such a great baby who doesn't really ever cry!!
So Thankful for a healthy, happy baby boy!












No comments:
Post a Comment