Fun little roller coaster!
Audrey, the b-day girl is on the middle swing
Gotta love great friends!!! Bonnie, Alicia, Allison and I
What great sports! The dads put on bunny ears to get the egg hunt ready!
Then we drove to Austin to spend Easter with Jon's brother's family. We left straight from the party and I knew Allie had to use the potty, but was having a hard time going at the party. I guess I just figured she would fall asleep once we were in the car since it was nap time. WRONG! Literally, the whole time we were either listening to her say "Mommy, I have to go potty," or stopping and trying to get her to go! We even tried walking around to see if that would help get things going! We used the travel potty, we went indoors to the store potties-nothing worked! Needless to say our trip took A LOT longer than usual! She was finally able to go once we got there though! :O)
That night, Riley babysat for us so we could go out to eat. What was so nice was that Kim had called me earlier that week asking if it would be alright if Riley watched Allie! I didn't have to ask at all-she was asking me! How fun is that?
Kim was so sweet to get Allie an Elmo basket complete with goodies! (Good thing too b/c I totally forgot hers at home!)
Riley and Allie
Jon was jumping up and down making them laugh! Too cute!
Aunt Kim
Allie loved this trash can because when she stepped on it, it opened for her. She loves to throw things away and here she is peeling her orange- right into the trash! Gotta love her!
We went to church with them in the morning and then we all drove to San Antonio to have lunch at
Kim's parent's house. Carson (the oldest cousin), shared about his trip to Zambia last year and the incredible things he witnessed God do there. He is going back this summer and I am sure he will have even more incredible things to talk about. It's so neat to see teenagers be so fired up for God, especially when they have witnessed things that most Americans would deny could happen! (I didn't get a picture though! :o( )
A ball is always fun! Last egg hunt and she was a pro now!
Daddy checking out the goods with her!
When we drove home from San Antonio Sunday night, Allie again had a lot to say about going potty! We made several stops; again to no avail! Luckily, she finally fell asleep around 9pm and she forgot about it! I guess I really can't complain because she has not had any accidents since potty training (well one in the house) and she is really good about going when she needs to!

1 comment:
I love the hill country! Always a nice place to visit! Cute cute Elmo basket! Just perfect for Miss Allie. And HOW nice to have a babysitter!! They have a cute family!!
Post a Comment