Allie Keegan is now 7 weeks old! She is definitely changing all the time and Jon and I have both seen her smile at us which is really fun! Last week we took her Newborn photos- which means I will have to get her announcements out now! (Yes, a little late!) She outgrew her newborn diapers and sleepers at 6 weeks and has grown almost 2 1/2 inches. We are still figuring out the feeding issues, but making progress!
The hardest thing about having a baby (I think) is that I can no longer just "do something". I may get one thing accomplished during the day; like vacuum, and that's it and still trying to figure out how to make dinner during the day.
Overall, being a mom has been very rewarding and we are looking forward to seeing her personality emerge!
I want to say a special thanks to Jon who gets up almost every morning to make me breakfast, which is eggs, bacon, and toast! He has been a real BLESSING by doing that! I am guaranteed at least one meal during the day! :O) Thanks Jon!
No comments:
Post a Comment