Thursday, December 4, 2008

Swelling and Kicking

so this is what happens when you become pregnant... I had heard friends say that they got swollen ankles and legs during pregnancy, but thought maybe, just maybe I could avoid that! WRONG! Let me just tell you that it is a weird feeling to carry around a bunch of water and to see you legs puff up and to know that it's normal!

That and I think baby is training for the 2012 gymnastics while she is in my belly! -I guess she figures she could join the Chinese team, so she is getting all her training now! Jon finally got to really feel her kicking last night and as he put it" Wow! Tiff, she is really strong!" Don't get me wrong, I am very thankful that I can tell she is going OK- I am just wondering if my insides are going to be OK after this!
So off to bed I go to elevate my legs and lie on my side so baby can do her flips!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

SHE! Congrats on the girl! What's her name?

Laurien said...

I guess all of those stories about swollen ankles, etc. really are true. I am so excited for you all. I remember when I first met you...it was like 6-7 years ago. (Has it really been that long? Wow) God has done some really cool stuff over these past years. It has been awesome to watch Him work.

Unknown said...

I always thought it was weird that doctors wanted pregnant women...who are already uncomfortable...... to sleep only on their sides and then to elevate their feet. Crazy!!