I had one of those nights last night when I could not sleep and when I finally did fall asleep I was dreaming of all my worries! I am extremely congested right now and when I lay down, I can't breathe-so I am trying the couch to ease my drainage. So what is my top worry right now? The crib, and bedding! Yes, I know how trivial can I be?
If you know me at all, you know that I am a very decisive person and make quick decisions. However, for the life of me, I have not been able to make a decision and it is driving me crazy! So yesterday, with Jon in Oregon, I decided it was time to make a decision regarding the crib. (He is OK with not having a say in this! :o) So after going to 3 stores yesterday and numerous others in the previous days, and countless hours spent online, I decided on a crib and dresser and felt pretty good about it (the one I bought is the one in the picture). Then I went home and looked online again and found yet another crib I really love! I emailed pictures of both to Jon and stated my utter confusion in the matter and that I had no clue as to what I should do! He much to my dismay, wasn't too concerned either way, as both were good to him! So last night while trying to breathe and sleep, my main concern was, "did I get the right crib?" Of course, I was also fretting over the bedding that I am trying to pick out- but that is another topic for another night!
If I am having this hard of a time with this decision, I can only imagine what the rest of the decisions are going to do to me! Luckily, I think we are almost definite on the name and I am so glad we started thinking of that months ago before this wave of indecision swept over me!
When Baby comes, I am sure I will be up many nights worrying about anything and everything that could happen -so maybe this is just practice! :o)
With all the crisis going on right now in this world, I am glad I have my priorities right! Haha
If you know me at all, you know that I am a very decisive person and make quick decisions. However, for the life of me, I have not been able to make a decision and it is driving me crazy! So yesterday, with Jon in Oregon, I decided it was time to make a decision regarding the crib. (He is OK with not having a say in this! :o) So after going to 3 stores yesterday and numerous others in the previous days, and countless hours spent online, I decided on a crib and dresser and felt pretty good about it (the one I bought is the one in the picture). Then I went home and looked online again and found yet another crib I really love! I emailed pictures of both to Jon and stated my utter confusion in the matter and that I had no clue as to what I should do! He much to my dismay, wasn't too concerned either way, as both were good to him! So last night while trying to breathe and sleep, my main concern was, "did I get the right crib?" Of course, I was also fretting over the bedding that I am trying to pick out- but that is another topic for another night!
If I am having this hard of a time with this decision, I can only imagine what the rest of the decisions are going to do to me! Luckily, I think we are almost definite on the name and I am so glad we started thinking of that months ago before this wave of indecision swept over me!
When Baby comes, I am sure I will be up many nights worrying about anything and everything that could happen -so maybe this is just practice! :o)
With all the crisis going on right now in this world, I am glad I have my priorities right! Haha
3 comments:
Indecisiveness is part of pregnancy! And in case no one told you, so is forgetfulness....and I'm being serious on both accounts! I have never been so indecisive or forgetful in all of my life than when I was pregnant. I finally called my mom to help make Hope's bed decision. Hang in there.....this is just the beginning of what you will worry about!
Tiff
I love the crib!! I think it's beautiful!!!!
Lindsay
The crib is awesome and you don't need to worry so much about your indecisiveness...it's normal! You want the best for your baby, but you're right, there will be more important decisions to come (like the toddler bed :0)). No matter what the bed or bedding looks like, Baby Klubnik will sleep peacfully in it!
Post a Comment